Wednesday 6 August 2008

Coming Soon - GTA Retrospective

Once upon a time, in an age before GTA IV had been played by every man and his dog, I wrote a whole Retrospective of articles chronicling the major GTA games. Because this blog needs content to keep y'all coming back for more - and as I was quite proud of them - I'm going to re-write them and post them here. You can already read them on my personal blog, but I'm not going to link you to them as I don't want to spoil the wonderment for you.

So, I suppose this is as good a time as any to get you to either subscribe to this here blog (see the drop down boxes on the sidebar) or to bookmark it (just press Ctrl+D, you know you want to). In fact, why don't you just go ahead and do both? That seems a pretty reasonable demand; everyone's got space for another bookmark, surely?

2 comments:

Adzieboy said...

Can the reviews and what-not be labelled with which game/genre they're reviewing, for easy access to a game you're interested in?

TheFighterOfFoo said...

Yep, we'll be labeling most posts with the games mentioned, amongst other things.